Italy is popular for the land of cultures, traditions, and entertainment. It is located in Southern Europe and is an important country in Europe. Italy is bounded by top beautiful European nations like Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, and France. Italy has a very long seashore with the Mediterranean Sea. MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students is one of the favored subjects which students are studying
The most beautiful city for tourists in Venice. As this city has no roads and streets. The whole city is divided by canals and people use these canals as roads. The most famous islands of Italy are Sicily and Sardinia. The total population of Italy is 61 million. The largest three cities are Rome, Milan, and Naples. Italy has the world’s 8th largest economy.
MBBS IN ITALY
IELTS Requirement: Mandatory
Course Duration: 6 Years
Minimum Education: 10+2
70% Marks in previous degree
MBBS in Italy without IELTS for Pakistani students
Are You looking to MBBS in Italy from Pakistan without IELTS Required for admission. MBBS in Italy Fully funded scholarships, PMC approved universities. We offer the following services for MBBS in Italy No IELTS required:
- Free assessment for Italy MBBS:
- MBBS Italy University admission:
- IMAT admission for Italy:
Just contact us for details @ +923450786662 | 03214299028
MBBS in Italy
There is approximately 12 universities in Italy are public providing MD equivalent to MBBS in Italy. The medical college and universities of Italy are offering Medicine courses in English medium. Medical universities in Italy are top destinations for European and non-European international students with respect to diversity, affordability and top-quality education.
In MBBS course, students get a wide concept and information about medical and life science. In whole MBBS study program, students get to seek knowledge about medical theories, practical and clinical knowledge.
Duration of MBBS in Italy
MBBS in Italy is of 6 years to graduate from an Italy medical college and universities consisting of 12 semesters.
Why Study MBBS in Italy?
There are several reasons why students desire to study MBBS in Italy that are as following;
- Italy is a globally hub of top-ranked universities.
- Italy is a member of Schengen countries and students that apply for a Schengen visa can travel to any Schengen countries without separate visa.
- Students who completed their degree or MBBS in Italy can do practice in any Schengen countries.
- The medical universities in Italy offer up to 100% scholarships. This scholarship is based on family income and not based on a student’s pre-medical marks.
- MBBS in Italy is an easy process.
- The degree awarded by Italy universities is recognized in the whole world.
- After getting their MBBS degrees in Italy, students can apply for licensing examinations of various countries including FMGE.
- MBBS in Italy is cheaper than in other European countries. The average tuition fee in any medical college/university is 1000 to 1800 Euros annually.
- Accommodation in Italy is also affordable for students. The average cost of living in Italy from 20,000 to 25,000 Euros per month.
MBBS | Medical Universities in Italy:
According to MBBS for Italy official site, the following is the list of medical schools/colleges/universities in Italy.
- Humanitas University
- University of Milan
- University of Pisa
- University of Bari
- Biomedical University of Rome
- University of Florence
- University of Studies, Udine
- University of Bologna
Eligibility for MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students
If a student of Pakistan needs to get admission in Italian medical university then he/she must have scored 50% in their pre-medical from a recognized board with biology, physics, chemistry and English as compulsory subjects. It is required that a student must be 17 years old as of 31st December in the year of applying for admission. NEET qualification is mandatory. International Medical Admission Test (IMAT) is mandatory to qualify to apply for MBBS in Italy.
Documents required for MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students
These are the following documents are required for MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students.
- Secondary school certificate and Marks sheet.
- Pre-medical or intermediate certificate and Marks sheet.
- Original and valid passport along with photocopies (Minimum eighteen month’s validity).
- 2 Passport size photographs against a white background (one photograph must be signed by the applicant).
- Police verification or statement of no criminal record.
- IMAT score.
- Bank proof (with sufficient funds to cover all your living costs, tuition fees, and return air ticket to fly back after completion of studies).
- All the documents must be legalized by the Italian embassy.
MBBS in Italy Fees Structure
Average tuition fee for MBBS in Italy is about 1200 Euros per year and total living expenses can be as low as 600 Euros per month including accommodation.
Tuition fees can get more low and discounted if student is granted a fully funded or partially funded scholarship.
MBBS in Italy from Private universities can be more expensive as they are not funded by the state but the quality of education and facilities provided by them make it worthy. know more about study MBBS in Italy from Pakistan.
Required documents for the scholarship from MBBS in Italy
If you like to do MBBS in Italy, Each student is required to submit these documents while applying for a scholarship for MBBS in Italy. Aside from the above-mentioned documents, those documents which help as supporting proof are required. The scholarship form is filled online and a soft copy of income documents as supporting proof in uploaded.
Same documents must be submitted by the student at the arrival of Italy. After the submission of the documents, are scrutinized and the scholarship is awarded to the student. Most scholarships are income-based therefore utmost care must be taken while preparing income documents. Required documents are:
- Family income certification
- Certificate of property
- Bank certificate
- Declaration of value
All the above-mentioned documents must be attested and signature from government officials.
Visa requirements for Pakistani Students
MBBS in Italy for Pakistani students are required visa to enter and study in Italy. Following are some of the visa requirements for Pakistani students;
- Admission confirmation letter from the university.
- Health insurance.
- IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
- Original and valid passport.
- 2 Photographs white background.
- Visa application form.
- Bank statement.
- Fee receipt.
- Residential address.
For more details please feel free to visit us: